This is an early advice about the 2018 Dungog Festival, and a call to save the date!
Dungog Festival 2018 will be on the long weekend on September 28 – 1 October 2018
(yes I know that’s partly September)
There will be many of the same events you loved before and there will be lots of new and different features too.
- The Long Table Dinner will be longer and more spectacular than ever
- There’ll be more fun on high street, Dungog’s heritage-listed Dowling Street
- Dungog’s exploding Arts community will be there in style, leading the charge
- More stuff for kids during the day, great films and heady music for adults at night.
- There’ll be more quirky arts opportunities for all to be involved
- More healthy opportunities for fresh air fun, in town and out of town
- More types of different accommodation
- More of everything, and different.
In fact, by the time you leave, you’ll be Seeing Dungog Differently.
Save the date now!