This year the Dungog Festival will hold for the first time the FREE Sunday Street Party which sees Dowling Street between Mackay and Brown Street closed off to traffic and the installation of an almighty party place from 12 noon to 10 pm, Sunday 30th September.
Opportunities to participate and trade at the Sunday Street Party include:
- 12.00 noon to 6.00 pm – Arts, Craft and Community Markets (no power)
- 12.00 noon to 10.00 pm – Arts, Craft and Community Markets (with own power)
- 12.00 noon to 10.00 pm – Food stands or vans (with own power or supplied power*)
- 12.00 noon to 10.00 pm – Wine, beer and cider Tastings
- 12.00 noon to 5.00 pm – Kids Corner** – face painting and other child / family friendly products and services. (**must provide evidence of Working With Children Check)
- 12.00 noon to 5.00 pm – Workshops – we have two 3 x 6 marquees where workshops can be held over one and a half hour intervals. These can be ticketed and hire fees apply. (power available on request)
* Power is available on request, additional fees apply. All generators must be silent.
- All stalls must be bumped in by 11.30 am and ready to trade at 12.00 noon
- Stalls that close at 5.00 pm will be exited by Traffic Control between 5.15 pm and sunset 6.00 pm
- Stalls that close at 10.00 pm will be exited by Traffic Control between 10.15 pm and 11.30 pm
We have a wide variety of stall options across many industries. From handmade crafts and jewellery to fresh, locally-grown produce and so much more, we welcome a wide selection of stallholders to our Sunday Street Party.
|Stallholder checklist||COMPLETED||PLEASE PROVIDE|
|$20,000,000 Public Liability Insurance|
|Temporary Food Premises Application*|
|Food safety certificate*|
|Description of your site requests, ie size, power, etc NB site fees are based on 3 m x 3 m|
|Do you have 18kg stall weights / sandbag per hold down point Total 72kg for a 3 x 3 m gazebo|
|Stallholder fees payment confirmation|
* Fresh prepared food stands only
If you are interested in a stall, please complete the linked Sunday Street Party Stallholder Agreement, email it to email@example.com and we will be in touch.
Sunday Street Party Stallholder Agreement [pdf 159kb]