This year the Dungog Festival will hold the FREE Sunday Street Party which sees Dowling Street between Mackay and Brown Street closed off to traffic and the installation of an almighty party place from 7am to 6.30pm, Sunday October 6th.
Opportunities available include: NOW CLOSED as of 01/10/19
- 10.30am to 5.30pm – Arts, Craft and Community Markets (no power)
- 10.30am to 5.30pm- Arts, Craft and Community Markets (with own power)
- 10.30am to 5.30pm – Food stands or vans (with own power or supplied power*)
- 10.30am to 5.30pm- Wine, beer and cider Tastings
- 10.30am to 5.30pm – Kids Corner** – face painting and other child / family friendly products and services. (**must provide evidence of Working With Children Check)
- 10am to 5pm – Workshops – we have workshops available in the CWA hall which can be held over 45 min intervals. These can be ticketed and hire fees apply. (power available on request)
* Power is available on request, additional fees apply. All generators must be silent.
- All stalls must be bumped in by 9.30am and ready to trade at 10.30am
- Stalls all close at 5.30pm & will be exited by Traffic Control between 5.15pm and sunset 6.00pm
We have a wide variety of stall options across many industries. From handmade crafts and jewellery to fresh, locally-grown produce and so much more, we welcome a wide selection of stallholders to our Sunday Street Party.
|Stallholder checklist||COMPLETED||PLEASE PROVIDE|
|$20,000,000 Public Liability Insurance|
|Temporary Food Premises Application*|
|Food safety certificate*|
|Description of your site requests, ie size, power, etc NB site fees are based on 3 m x 3 m|
|Do you have 18kg stall weights / sandbag per hold down point Total 72kg for a 3 x 3 m gazebo|
|Stallholder fees payment confirmation|
* Fresh prepared food stands only
If you are interested in a stall for 2020, please contact us at the email below – email@example.com and we will be in touch.