Dungog is fifty minutes from Newcastle Airport at Williamtown. Destinations that fly to and from Newcastle Airport include: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Ballina/Byron, Canberra, Dubbo, Taree and New Zealand.
Three and a half hours from Sydney Central by XPT
Four and a half from Sydney Central by Transport NSW, changing at Hamilton for Dungog.
We have been assured by Translink there will be no track work over the Festival weekend so jump on a train and leave the car at home. Most venues are within walking distance of the train station and there is a shuttle bus that can deliver you to most outlying events.
- 45 minutes from Maitland
- 1 hour from Singleton, Gloucester, Tea Gardens and Newcastle
- 1 hour 15 minutes from Nelson Bay
- 1 hour 30 minutes from Muswellbrook
- 1 hour 40 minutes from the Central Coast
- 2 hours from the beginning of the freeway at Wahroonga
- 2 hour and 30 minutes from Port Macquarie
- 2 hours and 45 minutes from Sydney
- 3 hours 20 minutes from Tamworth