Dungog is fifty minutes from Newcastle Airport at Williamtown. Destinations Newcastle Airport flies to are: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Ballina/Byron, Canberra, Dubbo, Taree and the airport is going International soon.
Three and a half hours from Central by XPT
Four and a half from Central by Transport NSW, changing at Hamilton for Dungog.
We have been assured by Translink there will be no track work over the Festival weekend so Jump on a train and leave the car at home. Most venues are within walking distance of the train station and there is a shuttle bus that can deliver you to most outlying events.
- 45 minutes from Maitland
- 1 hour from Singleton, Gloucester, Tea Gardens and Newcastle
- 1 hour 15 minutes from Nelson Bay
- 1 hour 30 minutes from Muswellbrook
- 1 hour 40 minutes from the Central Coast
- 2 hours from the beginning of the freeway at Wahroonga
- 2 hour and 30 minutes from Port Macquarie
- 2 hours and 45 minutes from Sydney
- 3 hours 20 minutes from Tamworth