Dungog is fifty minutes from Newcastle Airport at Williamtown. Destinations that fly to and from Newcastle Airport include: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Ballina/Byron, Canberra, Dubbo, Taree and New Zealand.
Three and a half hours from Sydney Central by XPT please see changes to this service
Four and a half from Sydney Central by Transport NSW, changing at Hamilton for Dungog.
We have been advised by Translink there will be the usual three services to Dungog – over the usual Saturday/Sunday timetable, so jump on a train and leave the car at home. Most venues are within walking distance of the train station.
- 45 minutes from Maitland
- 1 hour from Singleton, Gloucester, Tea Gardens and Newcastle
- 1 hour 15 minutes from Nelson Bay
- 1 hour 30 minutes from Muswellbrook
- 1 hour 40 minutes from the Central Coast
- 2 hours from the beginning of the freeway at Wahroonga
- 2 hour and 30 minutes from Port Macquarie
- 2 hours and 45 minutes from Sydney
- 3 hours 20 minutes from Tamworth